JFG 2019 Volunteers Application Form
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at JFG this year. This is a great opportunity to get an insight into what it is like to work on a festival, meet new people, learn new skills and have fun. Before you apply there are a couple of things we need to mention:
* You must be 18 years or over by August 2019.
* You will need to be available to work at least one shift between Friday 2nd August to Sunday 4th August.
* You will be required to work one 6 hour shift
* You will be given 2 meals per day worked. There are also plenty of food stalls available with food for as little as £4.50 and you are more than welcome to bring your own food.
* If you do not have a UK National Insurance number, you must have a visa/work permit evidencing your right to work in the UK.
* We aim to get back to all applicants by July 31st 2019
Date of Birth
National Insurance Number
Emergency Contact Info (Please provide: Name, relationship, address and phone number of your emergency contact person)
Do You Have Any Existing Medical Requirements or Health Issues? (If none, please state 'N/A' below. If yes, please give details)
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jumpers for Goalposts.