UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2015-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-18
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
51. A girl introduced a boy as the son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is related to the girl as:
52. In certain code MATHURA is coded as JXQEROX. The code of HOTELS will be:
53. The term 'grapevine' is also known as:
54. Assertion (A): Formal communication tends to be fast and flexible. Reason (R): Formal communication is a systematic and orderly flow of information.
(A) is correct but, (R) is false
Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is correct explanation of (A)
(A) is false but, (R) is correct
Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not correct explanation of (A)
Question numbers 55 to 60 are based on the tabulated data given below: A company has 20 employees with their age (in years) and salary (in thousand rupees per month) mentioned against each of them:
55. What is the average salary (in thousand per month) in the age group 40-50 years?
56. What is the fraction of employees getting salary less than the average salary of all the employees?
57. What is the frequency (%) in the class interval of 30-35 years?
58. What is the fraction (%) of employees getting salary ≥ 40,000 per month?
59. What is the average age of the employees?
60. Classify the data of age of each employee in class interval of 5 years. Which class interval of 5 years has the maximum average salary?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service