2. Please print this document for your records after you have filled it out.
3. Please click on the “Submit” button after you have completed the form and printed it for yourrecords. A message confirming your submission will appear on your screen.
4. We confirm field trips and dates within one (1) week. You will receive an e-mail with detailsafter we have processed your request. If you do not receive a confirmation within one (1) week,please e-mail Megan Smith or call her at 307-578-4028.
5. Only requests received at least three (3) weeks prior to the requested date are accepted.
6. Self-guided field trips are $2 per student.
7. All field trips, except for any Raptor Programs, are free for Park County, Wyoming schools.
8. Scholarships are available for schools that need assistance to visit the Buffalo Bill Center ofthe West. Please e-mail Megan Smith or call her at 307-578-4028 for more information.
9. Please brief your students on museum etiquette prior to your trip. More information will be inyour e-mail confirmation.
If you have questions or concerns about field trips or the registration process, please contact:Megan Smith, K-12 Curriculum and Digital Learning SpecialistBuffalo Bill Center of the West720 Sheridan AvenueCody, WY firstname.lastname@example.org.