PAVER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any party or parties who donate a paver stone are individually and collectively referred to in this agreement as “Donor”. The Falmouth School Department is referred to as “Department”
2. All proceeds from this fundraiser will be collected by the Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF) and distributed through a grant process.
3. No slogans or salutations will be permitted to be placed on the pavers.
4. Pavers will be placed in a walkway located at or near Falmouth High School.
5. Donor shall have no control over the location, design, format, material or repair of the paver; nor over admission, access to or operation of the walkways. Donor recognizes that the paver may chip, crack, wear or otherwise become damaged due to a variety of causes. Donor will not have the right to require that the paver or the walkway be maintained, repaired, replaced removed or relocated.
6. Donor agrees that the paver and/or walkway may be replaced or relocated anywhere around the school, the walkway may be temporarily closed, access to the walkway may be restricted and/or construction of the walkway may be discontinued, all without liability to the donor.
7. Donor agrees that the stone may be permanently removed if it becomes worn out, if it is vandalized or for other reasons.
8. The Department may photograph, tape, illustrate or film the paver with the name(s) contained in the inscription and use the same for any promotional, marketing, publicity or advertising materials or any other manner whatsoever, without the consent of, or payment of any compensation to, Donor or another individual(s) whose name(s) appear on the paver.
9. Donor shall acquire no right under this agreement to use, and Donor shall not use the name of Falmouth High School or Falmouth Education Foundation either alone or in conjunction with or as part of any advertising or promotional materials.
10. Neither this agreement nor the installation of the paver entitles the Donor to: (a) any ownership interest in the paver or the Falmouth High School or any part thereof, (b) any right, title or interest in or to any real estate or other property.
11. All decisions related to the fundraising project shall be subject to the approval by the Falmouth Superintendent of Schools or his/her designee.