ASLEEP IN THE VALLEY by Arthur Rimbaud : Quiz No 2
Put your name and address before choosing the correct answers of the following questions:
1. "Asleep in the Valley" is a/an
2. The poem
3. The valley is
small and green
rocky and barren
sloppy and rough
big and steep.
4. The pillow of the sleeping soldier is made of
5. The bed of the soldier is warm because it is
made of feather
made of rags
soaked in warm water.
6. The soldier's smile is compared to that of
a beautiful girl
a young man
7. The season suggested in the poem is
8. The humming insects don't disturb the soldier because
he is a nature lover
he is peaceful
he is busy
he is dead.
9. The soldier keeps one of his hand on his
10. "In his side there are two red holes." Here the expression 'red holes' indicates
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service