Our regional convening, modeled after the National ECET2, seeks to realize a teacher's potential by aligning with six key beliefs:
1) Nurturing trust among teachers
2) Focusing on each teacher’s potential for growth
3) Inspiring both the intellect and the passion that drives teachers in their work
4) Providing time for collaboration and learning
5) Putting teachers in the lead
6) Recognizing teachers as talented professionals
To maximize impact and reach, for the first time we will be hosting two convenings in one school year! Our fall convening will be held on September 30 - October 1, 2017, and our spring convening will be held on March 3 - 4, 2018.
Would you like to nominate a colleague (or yourself) to attend one of the regional ECET2NJPA convenings? Please fill in the information below to share his/her/your story for consideration!
Should you have any questions, please contact: Steve Figurelli (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Liz Calderwood (email@example.com) . For general information on the convening, please visit: www.ecet2njpa.org