TGIF Reservation Request 2018
Booth Requests Due by June 1, 2018
(TGIF) is a family friendly, event in Downtown Manistee primarily sponsored by the DDA on behalf of the
Downtown Businesses. The purpose of TGIF is to bring people Downtown and provide safe, free
entertainment for the residents of Manistee and our guests.
• No booth fee is charged for booths for downtown businesses, non-profits, and if you provide a free
family friendly activity.
• Booths that meet the criteria will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.
• The TGIF committee reserves the right to reject any application for booth space at TGIF for any reason.
• Applications for participation must be received by June 1st in order to be eligible to participate.
• Set up will begin at 4:30pm each night. The road will not be ready for set up prior to this time. Booths
must be torn down by 9pm. The event will run from 5:30pm to 8pm.
Downtown Business/Non-Profit: FREE if you provide a family friendly activity
Vendor: $25 fee
Please mail CHECK to:
ATTN: Tyler Leppanen
70 Maple St.
Manistee, MI 49660