1. You must have a Flickr account and/or a blog account that is active
2. You must be at least a year old in Second Life
3. We will add your Flickr and/or blog to our blog roll only if it meets the following requirements:
- It must be at least 6 months old and active
-It must be syndicated on at least a major feed (blogs only)
4. You are expected to blog the items in each round of 30/31 if requested by the artists and/or creators
5. Information about each round will be sent to you via our mailer, you do not have to join a group. Artists may send you info about each piece of artwork.
6. If you miss two consecutive rounds of blogging for 30/31 we will remove you from our blog list
7. Please use quality photos when blogging the art work for 30/31, all art work should stand out and be prominent in the photos
8. If you have a Flickr account, you are required to also post your photos in our new Flickr group:
9. If accepted as a blogger for 30/31 you agree that all images must be your own intellectual property or you must have permission to use the image. You also agree to follow the official Second Life TOS and Community Standards.
10. The organizers of 30/31 reserves the right to use your images on our website and social media sites
**We do understand that real life situations do arise, if you have a situation and cannot meet our deadlines, please contact us. If we do not hear from you and you do not meet our requirements, we will assume that you simply do not want to blog the 30/31 event**
Please contact Johannes1977 "John" Resident, coordinator of 30/31