Leyland Albion - Covid-19 Training Consent Form
Covid-19 Training Consent
On Monday 1st June 2020, the Football Association released their latest guidance on permitted Grassroots football activity during Covid-19. The new guidelines include the following:
● Football coaches can now undertake small group sessions of up to 6 people (including the coach) – in line with FA Safeguarding Policy an additional parent/carer/coach must also be present in sight of the activity. Each session must be risk assessed
● Sessions should not be held in busy, overcrowded areas
● Sharing of equipment should be kept to a minimum
● Hand washing facilities should be in place and hands must be washed before and after the session
● Physical contact with anyone other than persons from the same household is NOT permitted therefore any games (no matter how small) are not allowed
● Social distancing must always be maintained
● It is permissible for coaches to organise a training session that has two or more groups of six (including the coach) involved in the session, as long as the groups of six are kept separate, everyone is socially distancing and strict hygiene measures are in place with any equipment.
Please be reminded, if an individual is symptomatic, living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, the guidance and the recommendation from the club, is that you should remain at home and not attend training.
Leyland Albion FC want to be clear that we fully respect and support your individual choice on when to bring your child back to training. When you and your child are ready to return, we will need the following consent slip to be completed and returned to your child’s coach/manager.
Thank you for your ongoing support at this time and the Club looks forward to welcoming you and your family back to Leyland Albion FC soon.
Club Welfare Officer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service