Campus Ambassadors Application Program
Thank you for your interest in being a Developers in Vogue (DiV) Ambassador; as we empower more African women to be amazing at tech.
Your role will include:
1. Promoting the work of DiV on your campus through various available platforms (physically and online).
2. Working with the student leadership to increase the awareness of DiV on your campus.
3. Supporting DiV to organize events, recruitment activities and content creation on your campus.
This is volunteering role will require about 5 hours commitment per month.
1. Gift cards to be used for purchases
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Access to exclusive events
4. Eligible to be considered for internships with DiV
5. Certificate of volunteering and others
1. Open to both males and females
2. Must be self motivated and genuinely interested in making an impact
3. Must be active on social media
4. Should be ready to achieve set objectives with minimal supervision.
Developers In Vogue aims at creating a relevant community of amazing African women who are passionate about using technology to revolutionize Africa. We train females in web and mobile apps development, data science and digital marketing. We also connect them with internship, full-time and remote jobs in tech firms.
Name of University
Please share a little bit about yourself and your passion for being a Campus Ambassador for DiV.
Will you be able to commit about 5 hours per month for this engagement?
What exactly would you like to do to increase the awareness of DiV amongst the female students on your campus?
What are the kind of activities you'd recommend we have on your campus?
How did you hear of Developers in Vogue?
Any other comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service