Session Offerings & Dates are below.
2. I understand the tuition fee as I have indicated above is to be paid upon registration to reserve my seat in the workshop series. My seat is not reserved until the tuition fee is received.
3. I understand that these are live, video workshop sessions that use zoom video technology. NOTE: There is no cost to connect to the video call. Typically, you connect to the call by simply clicking on the zoom web link that will be emailed to you. You will need a video camera and microphone on your PC or mac. We recommend that you have headphones available in case they are needed for audio quality. You can also connect to the zoom call on your smartphone or tablet using the zoom app.
4. I understand that each session will begin at the listed start time. I agree to use my best efforts to connect to the call at least 5 minutes before the start time so that I can ensure my technology is in working order before the call begins.
5. If I am unable to attend a session, a recording will be made upon request and will be made available to me.
6. I understand that I may attend any future sessions of the workshop sessions in which I registered, on a space available basis, at no additional cost, for a period of 12 months after my first session.
7. I understand that, upon request, video recordings will be made of the sessions. I understand that the video recordings are provided to me for my personal learning use only and I may not share them in any way with others. All recordings are the property of Basileia LLC.
8. If I am participating in a workshop series, I understand that there may be requested activities to be done between sessions that reinforce the learning from the prior session and prepare me for the upcoming session. I agree to use my best efforts to fully participate in these activities.