The Festival Center Board Application
Are you interested in supporting movements for justice in DC?
Do you want to help forge the future of a growing, local organization?
The Festival Center is accepting applications for the Board of Directors!
Through hospitality, education, spiritual development, and practice, The Festival Center serves as a generative source for all people to stand against all forms of oppression and to strive for a just world. Our three (3) programs are Event Space Rentals, Soteria Community School, and Discipleship Year. Through these programs, we support people facing oppression and working for positive change.
In 2019, we will focus on growing stronger movements for justice. While sustaining our current programs, we will be looking for new opportunities for supporting and being present with local activists, organizers, artists, and more.
The Festival Center is looking for members to join the Board of Directors. Applicants must be:
- Deeply committed to social justice and local movements
- Available to attend a monthly board meeting
- Able to serve on at least one board committee
- Familiar with the structure, needs, and dynamics of nonprofit organizations
- Able to thinking creatively, strategically, and working well with others
- Able to donate or raise $1,000 annually for The Festival Center
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for membership to the Board of Directors, you can do so using the form below.
1. Enter all of the required information in the form below and press "submit" when finished
2. Email your resume to
Affiliations (e.g. school, organization, religious community, union)
Why are you interested in joining the Board of The Festival Center?
What skills or experiences will help you contribute to The Festival Center's mission?
What networks or relationships will you draw upon to support The Festival Center's mission?
Can you commit to donating or raising $1,000 per year for The Festival Center?
Is there anything else you would like to Board to know?
Have you emailed your resume to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service