2020 ABOS Board Nomination Form
This form may be used for nominating yourself for a position on the ABOS Board. Any questions may be directed to
Please note the following:
1. You must be a current member to run for an open seat, to serve on the board, and to vote. If not, please complete your membership by November 22, 2019 by going to
2. Self-nominations will be accepted November 1 - 22, 2019. Complete the 2020 ABOS Board Nomination Form to run for an open ABOS Board seat.
3. If you would like to encourage someone to run for an open ABOS Board seat, please contact them directly.
4. Any candidate running for an open seat needs to have the permission and support from their organization.
5. The election will take place November 29 to December 9, 2019.
6. The term for elected Board Members starts on January 1 of each year. If you are elected, you are invited to the December 20th Board Meeting as a means of orientation.
7. A photo will be required for all individuals running for a board position. The photo will be displayed on the election ballot and/or the ABOS Website. Photos need to be emailed to
no later than November 22, 2019.
Are you a current member of ABOS?
No (If not, you must become a member by November 22, 2019.)
Do you have the support of your organization to run as a candidate for the 2020 ABOS Board?
No (if not, it is strongly encouraged you do not run for office due to time commitments)
Phone (list a number where you can be easily reached)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services.