Ambassador Consent Form
Thank you for showing interest in this project. We aim to hold 4, hour-long sessions on the dates below.
Please see our proposed timetable of events and attached information.
Here is our project timeline:
- W/c 01/06/21: We will request a data consent form for parents, ask schools for the best available times on the dates listed below
- W/c 07/06/21: We will inform successful ambassadors of their selection and add send them workshop dates with Zoom Links.
- On June 15th and 17th, We present TEENS: We will run information workshops on the money-saving tips as advertised in the flyer.
- On June 22nd: We will run a brainstorm session and discuss the strategy for app feedback with the ambassadors.
- June 29th: We will listen to feedback and hear the ambassadors present their findings on Zoom.
- by July 12th, we will email references to our successful and completing ambassadors.
The project confirmed times are:
- June 15th and 29nd @ 12.55 to 1.55pm
- June 17th and 22nd @ 3- 4pm
bMoney Wize Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to improve the financial skills of young people.
+44 020 8532 7300
Address: Ripple Centre, 121 – 125 Ripple Road Barking Essex IG11 7FN
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BMoney Wize Ltd.