IndyStar Wine & Food Experience Restaurant Application
We are so pleased that you are interested in participating in the USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience Grand Tasting!
Location, Date, and Times
Saturday September 28, 2019
Clay Terrace, Carmel, IN
The USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience features the top culinary talent in the area, and spaces are limited. To apply to be considered as a featured restaurant please fill out the information below and one of our team members will follow up with you in 2-3 business days to confirm your application has been received.
Restaurants are selected on a rolling basis so apply early as spots will fill up. We will contact you to inform you if you have been selected to be featured at the event!
Have any questions? Please contact Lauren Wissmann at Lauren@R-Entertainment.com
• Approximately 1,200 bite sized samples of a signature dish that makes a statement about your restaurant
• Staffing of your booth
• Promotion of event to your customer database
• Chef/Owner Participation
• Your establishment’s logo
• General Liability Insurance
• Décor For Your Booth
• Compliance with the health codes
• Plates, forks and napkins to serve your dish
• No participation fees!
• 10x10 white event tent
• (1) one 8’ table with black linen, (1) one 6’ table with white vinyl cover
• Basic electrical power (please bring extension cords), specify if more than basic power is needed
• Wristbands for your staff working your booth
• Up to 4 complimentary GA event tickets (will be emailed within 4 weeks of event date) for promotional use/to give to
important clients, etc.
• Event Banner Sign for your booth
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service