TWIOS announcement - Fashion Show
New Announcement is here!
TWIOS FASHION SHOW 2021, a contest powered by Radhika Creations!
On Dec 25th
For the children and teenagers who are fashion lovers, smart and talented.
Only 45 contestants for physical and 20 for virtual participation (online) will be considered, on a first come first serve basis.
Contest will have 2 age groups, 5 to 10 years and 11 to 15 years (boys and girls).
Please read the Google form carefully for the rules, regulations, instructions, time table for training and fees.
To register for the contest:
1. Fill Google form on priority and send it to us.
2. Entry fees ₹.999/- to be paid to UPI ID 7767931123@upi. Payment to be made immediately after filling the form to confirm participation. You can request us for QR code for payment.
Once above steps are done, we will WhatsApp you with a confirmation message within 24 hours. You may then proceed to pay the training fees of ₹.9,999/- for physical contestants and ₹.4,999/- for virtual contestants till Nov 15, 2021.
Students will have to go on rigorous training on weekends in Baner/ Pashan/Aundh area.
14 rehearsals for physical contestants, 2 hours 30 minutes..
12 rehearsals for virtual contestants, 2 hours online.
Tentative rehearsal dates (on weekends) - Nov 14, 20, 21, 27, 28; Dec 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 18, 19. 2 days full days 9 am to 3 pm grand rehearsal on 23, 24 Dec at the venue. (one parent to accompany children in the age group 5 to 7 years)
Virtual training: 10 am to 12 pm
Physical training: 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Tentative Venue for the final event on 25th December is "The Box", Kothrud.
Following prizes will be given:
Physical contestants - 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group
Virtual contestants - 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group
Physical and virtual contestants - 5 more prizes in each group; most talented, most confident, most congenial, best smile, most popular
* Apart from this, participants will be eligible to register free on TWIOS casting portal (separate no objection form will be shared with parents separately for this).
* Participation e-certificate will be given to everyone.
* Participants will be highlighted on @twiosintl as models.
Contest will have following rounds:
1. Indian ethnic
4. 1 minute Talent round
5. Q&A round for shortlisted physical contestants only
* Apparels will be provided to the contestants for 2 rounds. Parents need to manage apparels for either ethnic or fantasy round.
* If we have sponsors on board then this scenario may change.
* Parents need to manage minimal jewelry and footwear. Specific needs for individuals will be discussed with our inhouse fashion experts. Contestants need to carry 2 footwear for the rehearsals.
* For apparels measurement, parents along with contestants need to come on a separate date and time to meet and discuss with our inhouse designers.
* Makeup and hair will be done by our team for physical contestants.
Contestants are expected to exhibit their talent in 1 minute. Type of performance needs to be finalized by November end. Rehearsals will be conducted 4th December onwards. Preparation and costume will be contestant's responsibility.
Participants will be judged on their
Raddy a.k.a Radhika Deshpande will have an orientation program on 13th November for virtual as well as physical contestants.
Parents can do videography and photography on phones. Videography and photography will be done by professionals as well.
One group, one individual and one Behind-The-Scenes pic will be shared. If you want more, you need to inform us. Additional charges may apply.
Video shooting will be only for internal purposes. Video shorts will be shared on our social media handles.
* There will be 10 anchors for the show. If someone is interested in anchoring and is between the age group of 7 to 15, please contact us separately.
Note: WhatsApp group will be formed for communication about the event.
About Radhika Creations
A house that has taken birth to encourage incredible imagination in child artists. A home for those children who want to create their world of free imagination and dwell in it. Where they learn to act in a drama, create drama and perform. Radhika Creations has been active in Pune since 5+ years and in Nagpur since 10+ years. This organisation is dedicated to theatre training for children, children’s theatre performances and has regularly entertained families. Children apply various skills like dance, music, art, sports while performing on stage. Our vision is to make future actors available to the industry, enable all round personality development, increased confidence, mental strength & patience, awaken a spirit of oneness, teamwork, selfless service and patriotism in children. We are dedicated to the spiritual, social, familial and educational development of children.
TWIOS which is an acronym for The World Is Our Stage, is a brand for children's apparel launched on 19th September 2021. We sell, encourage and promote Indian clothing with a twist. The colours that you see, the design that is made and softness and feel of the clothing is Indian. We are currently having Ikkat, cotton material, Indian formal and semi-formal clothing. Please visit our insta handle @twiosintl
By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read all the instructions and information provided and you agree with them.
We wish to create a wonderful world for children and teens that will inculcate good values, positivity, a healthy, competitive environment and increase the entertainment value. Thank you for showing interest. We look forward to your participation. We are confident to be successful but, success is always shared and we wish you to be a part of it.
The World Is Our Stage.
Co-founder and Owner at TWIOS
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of the Contestant
Age (completed years)
Date of Birth
Height (ft. and in., e.g. 5 ft. 2 in.)
Name of Parent
How did you come to know about the contest?
More about the Contestant
Your message to Raddy (she will reply on WhatsApp)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service