*Program Session Details*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SPRING 2023 ~ 6 WEEK SESSION | $162
~ Thursday May 11th - Thursday June 14th
~ One box of veggies per week (6 boxes)
~ Box Value = $25/week
~ Typical veggies in this time include: microgreens, baby field greens (spinach, arugula, kale, swiss chard, mustards, asian greens), pac choy, radish, salad turnips, fresh spring herbs, baby beets + carrots, scallions, garlic scapes, (potatoes from 2022)
SUMMER 2023 ~ 8 WEEK SESSION | $336
~ Thursday July 6th - Thursday August 24th
~ One box of veggies per week (8 boxes)
~ Box Value = $40/week
~ Typical veggies in this time include: broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, beets, radish, salad turnips, salad mix, arugula, kale, swiss chard, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, fresh onions, garlic, zucchini / summer squash, beans, basil / fennel / dill + other herbs, celery, new potatoes
FALL 2023 ~ 6 WEEK SESSION | $252
~ Thursday September 13th - Thursday October 25th
~ NO BOX on Thursday September 28th (Miche + Dan on vacation in the Maldives!!)
~ One box of veggies per week (6 boxes)
~ Box Value = $40
~ Typical veggies in this time include: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, summer + winter squash, potatoes, turnips, rutabaga, beets, carrots, radicchio, salad mix, kale, swiss chard, pac choy, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, onions, celery, fresh herbs
The total cost if you join us for all three sessions is $750. If you would like to join us for the full 20 week program, we're offering a 10% discount if you pay in full by January 5th, 2023. 50% deposit is still due upon sign-up. The early bird discount option is now OVER.
Note: This year we are running the program as a delivery program. There is a $2/week delivery fee included in your program costs.
|| NEW this Year ||
We have made a number of changes to our 2023 program so please review carefully!
1) We have switched our program to be a delivery program rather than picking up at the farm. In 2022 we experienced difficulty with box pickups, and we have heard from many farmer friends that delivery works well, so we are going to give it a try. More info will come about this in the Spring, but we will be asking everyone to put out a cooler for us to drop your veggies into. We think this will run smoothly and successfully!
But don't worry! We will offer numerous times for you to come visit the farm and see how we grow your veggies! We are anticipating doing a "CSA Member Night" once per month, where members will be invited for a tour and to chat about the season. These member nights will be scheduled in the Spring, and you can come if you like - no pressure.
2) Friends + Family Share! If you think you will be away during the program session, or if you think you can't get through a full box of veggies every week, then this share could be right for you! Simply choose a friend or family member, and partner together! We will work to create a delivery schedule between the two of you that supports your needs throughout the program.
3) We have broken the program down this year into three separate sessions, with a two week break in between each. We think this schedule will be more supportive of folks going away and will be easier to commit to than 18 straight weeks. It will also give us a bit of a break a couple of times throughout the summer, which will be beneficial for us too.
4) We are doing something crazy and going on a kid-free vacation at the end of September (yep, during harvest season!), so during our Fall Session there will be NO veggie boxes on Thursday September 28th.
5) We created a payment plan for this years program, with a 10% discount option as well! See below in the form or review our website
for these complete details.
All CSA members will receive our annual digital recipe book chock full of delicious recipes to enjoy all year long! This recipe book has been growing over the past 5 years - each growing season we add more of our favourite recipes. Its a big hit!
New this Year: We will also be sharing a produce storage / preservation guide to help you get the most out of your delicious veggies! We are excited to add this on in 2023!
Payments can be made by etransfer, cash or cheque. If you need to use a credit card, this is possible as well but we do charge a service fee. Etransfer is the easiest for us, but we can accommodate your payment method as needed. See payment options towards the bottom of the sign-up form below.
Complete payment in full is due by March 15th, 2023.
Our program will close for signups on February 28th, 2023 *HOWEVER* we highly anticipate that our program will fill up before then. If you are keen to join us, don't delay!