1. that the free program and promotional materials provided will not be modified, except in the blank space designated to place our library logo or address;
2. to encourage all children visiting our library during the summer months to register for the program and subsequently provide them with the free program materials;
3. to include a link to the national TD Summer Reading Club website on our library’s site (if applicable), and to encourage kids and their families to use the national site;
4. to adhere to the official TD Summer Reading Club brand guidelines in promotional material and in public relations (letters, article, leaflets, marketing, online and print media);
5. to promote the initiative within schools and regional family-oriented organizations;
6. to collect the required statistics throughout the summer and to complete the 2019 Statistics and Evaluation Form before the deadline;
7. to ensure at least one person from our library or system is signed up for the TD Summer Reading Club newsfeed.
I agree to these conditions and to monitor the 2019 program.