Venue: B&M Centre at Central Energy Trust Arena, Palmerston North (16 Courts)
Fees: $40 per player or,
$30 per player (for Thursday Night League Players)
Contact: Callum Hill - email@example.com 0220770812
To All Badminton Players Interested in Badminton Manawatu's St Patrick's Day Competition:
Play has the same format as the Thursday Night League or the State of Origin Competition
Conditions of Play:
1. Teams will get a minimum of three ties in the day.
2. Each tie will be made up of six doubles matches. Players in each team will be ranked 1-4. The six matches will be made up of the following combinations: players 1 and 2, players 3 and 4; players 1 and 3, players 2 and 4; players 1 and 4, players 2 and
3. A team is generally made up of four players (at least 1 female), however to facilitate more players playing and attending, a fifth player may share some of the games in a tie. Where this occurs it must be in place of another player of the same gender.
4. Matches will all be the best of three games to 21, with setting.
5. The tournament controller reserves the right to adjust any playing conditions should it be absolutely necessary.
6. Normal Badminton rules will apply.