Week 1 Seniors Quiz
Week 1 Quiz for Seniors students
Name (if this another attempt, place a number after your name for which attempt it is)
1. What is the Japanese terms for steps in a throwing technique? (In order - Use commas to separate steps)
2. How is 16 spoken in Japanese?
Ni Ju Ichi
Ichi Ju Roku
3. What does Nage Waza translate to?
4. Name the two types of Sacrifice techniques
5. Kyushin Ryu Jujitsu translates to what in English?
6. A Strangle is applied to which part of the body?
Esophagus / Throat
7. How many main directions are there to break someone's balance?
8. Hane Goshi literally translates to what in English?
9. Harai Tsurikomi Ashi is what kind of throwing technique?
10. How many main variations of San Kaku Jime is there within Kyushin Ryu Jujitsu?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service