Android Developer (Intern) @ Chattodo
As an android development intern, you will work on a specific project critical to Chattodo's needs which will involve mapping design to code, building new features, building a test environment and code maintenance. We need our intern to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical skills you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance chattodo functionally.While your focus will be to work on mobile development, you will also be working on other code/the backend of your team's product.
- Work on existing designs developed and map them to code (XML).
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Chattodo.
- Work with existing open source libraries (eg: media libs) and frameworks to cater to Chattodo's functionality needs.
- Test and maintain code.
- Technical writing.
-- Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree (pursuing / completed) in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Java development on mobile platforms (e.g. Android).
- Programming experience in Java.
-- Preferred qualifications:
- API, application and Android development experience.
- Knowledge of working in the firebase environment (eg: firebase realtimeDB and cloud firestore).
- Software development experience in Android.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance.
- Past experience on working with iOS.
First and last name
College Name (along with Degree Pursuing / Completed)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service