You will receive an email stating that you have submitted your registration. Please check your Junk mail folder if it is not in your inbox. You should receive a secondary email regarding receipt of your payment.
* If your child's age group has (WAITLIST) next to it, please go ahead and register your child, but DO NOT pay a registration fee. Once we have 4 children on the waitlist for that age, we will open a section and contact you at that time for a payment.
• Journeyland MDO classes are offered from the beginning of September through May. School hours are from 9 AM until 2 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we will observe the LCMCISD school calendar dates.
• Please note that our tuition is $135 per month, and the rate for siblings is $125 per month.
• There is a one time $60 supply fee for each child. No supply list will be distributed as the supply fee will cover all supplies needed. The $60 will be collected during Meet the Teacher in August.
• All children MUST BE POTTY TRAINED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PRESCHOOL (3’s) or PRE-K (4’s) program. This requirement is common among preschool ministries. Each child should be able to care for their potty needs with minimum assistance from their teacher.
Two key dates to keep in mind for the beginning of the year are:
August 30th 10:00 AM Meet the teacherSeptember 4th 9:00 AM First day of Mother’s Day Out
Please know that there is more paperwork that is required. This can be printed off the church's website, picked up in the church office during normal business hours, or can be completed at Meet the Teacher in August.