Bent County Business Relief Grant Application:
The focus of this grant is supporting businesses throughout Bent County that have been impacted by COVID-19.
This is a reimbursement grant; meaning that all funds dispersed will be for reimbursement of expenses incurred by businesses beginning April 1, 2020. The termination date of funding will be determined by the BCDF based on funding availability and the duration of COVID-19's direct impact on businesses.
Grant limit: $1000.00 per request
Requirements for this grant are as follows:
- Business headquarters must be located within the boundaries of Bent County.
- Funds can be requested to reimburse business operational expenses including:
- Business Rent/Mortgage
- Business Utilities
- Business Marketing
- Business Contracted Accounting/Legal Services
- Business Payroll
- Requested funds must be supported by receipts that prove payment has been made for listed business operational expenses. Copies of payment receipts must be emailed to
to complete your application. Receipts may be in any of the following forms:
- Check Stub
- Pay Stubs
- Vendor Payment Confirmation
- Bank Statement
- Screenshot of Bank Transaction
- Please list your business name and "Bent County Bus. Relief Grant Documents" in the subject line of your email to ensure that your information is allocated to the appropriate application submission.
- All recipients of grant funding will be required to attend an informational zoom meeting hosted by the BCDF discussing business best-practices during times of crisis and additional COVID relief resources available locally. This zoom meeting will be broadcast weekly, every Monday at 4pm- starting April 27. If awarded funding you will be emailed details to attend this zoom meeting.
This is a competitive grant process. Your application will be reviewed within 3 days of the current round's deadline. You will receive email confirmation if selected to receive reimbursement funding to confirm fund disbursement details. The Bent County Business Relief Grant Review Committee will determine whether or not funding requests are granted, and the amount that will be granted for each request.
Deadline for submission:
Round 1 Deadline: April 22 (CLOSED)
Round 2 Deadline: May 6
(Additional rounds will be announced if additional funding is available.)
Businesses are eligible to re-apply for funding as long as funding is available.
BUSINESSES CANNOT CLAIM EXPENSES SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service