San Diego County Maker Space Survey
Makers in Greater San Diego County: An opportunity is upon us. We want to gauge your interest in a new Community Maker Space. There will be laser cutters and machines to reduce wood panels to fit into them. There will be classes, events, and gatherings. There will be 3D printers, electronics, and software. Please answer this survey in order to help us with our planning, and help us decide if this project should move forward.
Your email address is only used to send the results of the survey, and to confirm valid data source.
If you would like updates about the project to be sent to your email please check the appropriate box.
Thank you for helping us plan this exciting project.
Would you like project updates?
Please send project updates to my email as listed above
Do not add me to the project updates
1) Where do you live, work and play? (i.e. Oceanside, Ramona, Downtown San Diego, Escondido, Temecula...)
2) What do you Make? (i.e. costumes, props, organizers, toys, dog houses, robots...)
3) What materials do you work with?
4) Why do you Make? (for example, to teach, to learn, for gifts, for decorations, to fix things, to sell things...)
5) Do you currently utilize a Community Maker Space?
No (Skip to Question 10)
I use a Library Maker Space
I use a College or University Maker Space
I use a K-12 Maker Space
I use a Membership based Maker Space (not a Library or in a College/University/School)
6) How many hours do you spend per month in your Maker Space?
1-4 hours per month
5-8 hours per month
9-12 hours per month
12-32 hours per month
I pretty much live there
7) Are you a paid staff or contract instructor at your Maker Space?
8) Check the activities you do in your Maker Space
9) If you selected Other above, what activities do you do in your Maker Space?
10) How much time would you like to spend using the following equipment at a Maker Space?
11) What equipment NOT listed above would you use in a Maker Space?
12) What would you like to learn to Make?
13) To which regions within San Diego County would you travel to visit your Maker Space?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service