Interested in YMH: Water Keepers
Tell us about yourself and what you would like to do with us
Best way to reach you
Are you currently in school?
If you are going to school, which school do you attend?
Three versions of the YMH: Water Keepers
1. The on-site program will be ten weeks on Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm from September 19 - November 21. We will be doing restoration of Peralta Creek, water testing, surveying the macro invertebrates, and doing associated nature activities.
2. The online program will meet twice a week online on Tuesdays and Thursdays (at a time to be determined by participants) from September 22 to December 3, with a week off for Thanksgiving holidays. The 2-1/2 hour online sessions will explore the various water crises faced in California and elsewhere, the history of struggles over water, how indigenous peoples approach water compared to contemporary approaches, what can be done to solve the water crises. The online sessions will also teach participants how to take and edit videos, do interviews online, and make presentations to leaders and agencies.
3. The full program will combine both the on-site and online portions for 100 hours.
I am interested in participating in
1. The on-site program Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. The online program Tuesdays and Thursdays at a time to be determined.
3. The full program with both on-site and online work.
4. Your own pace, reviewing and responding to materials online with minimum online meetings to discuss your participation in the service project.
If you plan to attend the online sessions, which times would you be available?
I am not interested in being in the online sessions.
I am doing this for
to earn a stipend with an agency
Do you have other questions or concerns?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Peralta Hacienda Historical Park.