Enhancing teaching through technology: a proposed framework - 16 May, 11:00-12:00
Led by the Technology Enhanced Learning Team in QESS, the University is seeking to increase the use of existing educational technologies at Sheffield Hallam University by increasing awareness of different styles of teaching online.
This interactive workshop provides an opportunity to contribute to the design of a framework to analyse existing teaching practice which will include guidance on different teaching approaches and how these can be supported by different technologies.
This framework will support use on both individual modules and entire courses, and fit with the University’s process for the design and approval of its courses.
During the workshop:
• a summary of findings of the different styles of teaching currently in use at Sheffield Hallam University will be presented
• teaching approaches to focus on in the design of the framework will be prioritised
• the key benefits of each of these teaching approaches will be explored
• how existing technologies can enhance these teaching approaches will be identified
• a structure for the framework will be proposed
This session will take place:
Thursday 16 May 2013, 11:00-12:00
The Mews N202, Collegiate
To book a place on this workshop, please complete and submit your details below.
If you would like any further information, please contact Ian Glover (
) or Stuart Hepplestone (
SHU Email Address
We will use this to inform you of any changes to the session
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service