2017 Dates (note some NEW times this season!)
May 13 - June 10 Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
June 17 - Oct 29 Saturday 7 am – 3 pm Sunday 9 am – 3 pm Tuesday 9 am – 3 pm Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
November 4 -18 Saturday 9 am – 3 pm
Special Events:June 17th – Opening Day CelebrationJuly 8th – BBQ Fest (with Greens Throw-down)September 16th – Harvest Fest
* * *
Fondy Market at Schlitz Park (also on this application)1543 N 2nd St Milwaukee, WI 53212Tuesdays July 11 - October 3 11 am - 2pm
1) Vendors are required to follow all aspects of the 2017 Fondy Farmers Market (FFM) Rules & Regulations. The full FFM Rules & Regulations will be made available mid-April.
2) The Fondy Farmers Market is a producer-only market, and all products must be grown or made by the vendor. While there may be special exception to this rule, it will be case-by-case, year-to-year. All products vendors intend to sell must be approved by market management.
3) Vendors are required to display prices in a reasonable manner for all products they are selling.
4) Vendors are required to follow a code of conduct that provides great customer service and good relations with fellow vendors. If conflict arises, it is the vendor’s responsibility to involve Market Management. FFM staff is always present to help handle and diffuse a conflict when necessary.
5) Vendors are required to adhere to SNAP/EBT guidelines, farm evaluations, and vendor signage requirements.
6) Vendors must comply with applicable State of Wisconsin or City of Milwaukee licensing and must follow all Health Department regulations.