Greetings from Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune!
It gives me pleasure to inform you that Amdocs recruitment drive for July 2013 passing out Engineering / MCA students is scheduled on 20th July 2013 at 9am @PCCOE. Amdocs has specifically mentioned that this drive is only for those engineering/MCA students who are students of Pune City colleges (not even for cities like Baramati/Nagar/Nasik etc. who are under Pune University). One more drive of Amdocs for non Pune City engineering/MCA students will be scheduled next week (date to be finalized soon). So the students of other than Pune city should not register for this drive on 20th July at any cost. The non eligible & non Pune city students if register for this drive will not be allowed to appear for any further off campus at PCCOE even though they will be eligible for those drives.
All the interested students eligible as per the criteria given below have to submit the online registration form given below the signature at the bottom of this page. Registration IDs will be sent to all the students. Updates about the drive will be shared on www.rawandale.com
from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria –
• Should be a BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication) OR MCA ONLY
• Year of passing degree – July 2013 passing batch ONLY
• Percentage criteria - 60% ( Aggregate till the recent result ) & above throughout academics (10th, 12th & Graduation/MCA)
• Should not have any active backlog OR ATKT OR Year-Down in Academics.
• Should not have appeared for Amdocs Evaluation Process in the last 12 months.
Pls note :
• Candidate should be flexible to work in 24/7 support environment & in any phase of the SDLC.
• Salary – 3.5 LPA
Amdocs recruitment Process
• Online test for 2 hrs (test would be aptitude & Technical)
• Technical interview
• HR interview
Test Details under Campus :
Competency Tests Options
Aptitude Analytical Ability Compulsory
Attention to Detail Compulsory
Learning Ability Compulsory
Technical C or C++ Choose any one
Eligible students should be flexible for below points :
• Flexibility to work across any technology/ platform used by Amdocs
• Flexibility to work in any phases of SDLC
• Ready to work in Shift operations
• Flexible to work in Pune
• Flexible to Travel in case it is required
Following Documents will be checked before the Recruitment Process on 20th July 2013 :
Originals as well as Photocopies of :
1.SSC & HSC Certificate
2.Marksheets of all the semesters of Degree/PG
3.One Photo Identity Proof (Passport/PAN card/Driving Licence)
6.College ID card
How to Reach PCCOE?
Akurdi Railway Station is the nearest Landmark and college is at a walking distance from Akurdi Railway Station. Candidates can take local train from Pune Station/Shivajinagar to Akurdi railway station. While coming by road, candidats can take bus till Nigdi bus stand & then should hire an auto.
Wish you Good Luck !!
Looking forward for long term association with you.
Prof. Shitalkumar Rawandale,
Dean, Industry Institute Interaction,
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,
FB Page : www.facebook.com/ShitalkumarRawandale
FB account : www.facebook.com/rawandalehttp://in.linkedin.com/in/rawandalehttp://twitter.com/s_rawandalewww.pccoepune.comwww.rawandale.com