2020 Chesapeake Jubilee Commercial Vendor Application
The Jubilee is scheduled for May 15th, 16th and 17th. The entire Jubilee site will be fenced and an admission will be charged.
Retailers and other business organizations may request approval to vend their products or services during the Chesapeake Jubilee event for a fee in a high traffic location.
• Such fee shall be a minimum of $1500 for a 10x10 foot space. If additional space is needed, additional approvals may be required and additional costs may be charged. Adequate spaces and services have been set aside for such uses, to promote good walking traffic.
• Water and electrical services may be provided, if needed.
• A tent may be rented from the Chesapeake Jubilee at an additional cost, current with Jubilee costs, and/or the applicant may provide their own tent, as long as the tent or trailer does not exceed the size of the rented space.
Tent Rental Available: All includes Sidewalls and Lights
10X10 - $200.00
15X15 - $250.00
10x20 - $275.00
• All Vendors must comply with the 2020 Chesapeake Jubilee Traffic Rules and Policies.
• If requested, the Applicant must also provide proof of insurance covering their participation during and on the grounds of the Chesapeake Jubilee.
• All goods and services proposed for vending must be approved by the Chesapeake Jubilee Vendor Committee.
• Completion and submission of the Vendor application does not constitute approval to display at the Chesapeake Jubilee.
1. Booths must remain open and operative until closing time each day, and must be manned at all times.
2. We have a vendor selling lighted items exclusively, therefore, no lighted items, i.e. necklaces, bracelets may be
distributed (sold or free) by an unauthorized vendor.
Submit this application. If accepted, an agreement will be provided to you for your signature and directions for payment.
All space is first come, first served. Payment is due April 15, 2020.
No refunds after May 1, 2020 for any reason.
Stephanie Welke, Executive Director
P.O. Box 1911
Chesapeake, VA 23327
Name of Organization
City, State and Zip Code
Are you a previous vendor at the Chesapeake Jubilee?
Description of Services and Purpose of Vending Booth:
Do you require Electricity?
Is 10x10 space sufficient or do you require more space?
Do you need to rent a tent from Jubilee? All include Sidewalls and Lights.
10X10 - $200
15X15 - $250
10X20 - $275
No - We will be bringing our own tent/trailer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service