SLES Technology Support for Families
Chromebook Power, Login, Connectivity troubleshooting tips:
Chromebook Sound and Keyboard troubleshooting tips:
- If you're not able to log in with your childs school email address and the start screen keeps spinning in a circle, restart your chromebook by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Once your Chromebook shuts down, turn it back on and try logging in again.
- Make sure your hotspot is charged.
- Turn on the hotspot before your Chromebook. Hold down the power button on the hotspot for 3 seconds, you should see "Welcome" on the screen.
- If you're having connection problems, click on the time and date at the bottom right of the Chromebook. Check to see if your WiFi is connected to Franklin XX XXXX.
- To turn off your hotspot hold the power button for 3 seconds until you see "Goodbye"
Type of Device (Computer, iPad, Phone, etc)
iPad or other tablet
Description of problem
Steps taken to address the problem
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hawaii Department of Education.