We will approve several organizations that apply as long as they meet the entry requirements. The Charity Challenge runs during Brat Days 2017 (August 3-5) and there will be a tip jar at each of our bar areas. The money that patrons put into these tip jars will be divided up among the participating organizations of the Charity Challenge based on the number of hours that their volunteers put in. So, the more hours that your volunteers put in, the more money you will receive! The organization that has the most volunteer hours will receive an extra $500 on behalf of the Sheboygan Jaycees; second most volunteer hours will receive an extra $200; third most volunteer hours will receive an extra $100.
We plan to setup areas at the ticket sales stands for you to provide a small poster (size of 16" x 16" or smaller), brochures, or other information about your organization.
Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
CHARITY CHALLENGE TIMELINE:
• Thursday, June 1, 2017 – Applications due by 5:00 pm
• Monday, June 5, 2017 – All qualifying organizations will be notified about approval to participate in the Charity Challenge
• Thursday, July 6, 2017 – Deadline for your organization to sign-up for volunteer shifts
• Friday, August 4-Saturday, August 5, 2017 – Volunteer at Brat Days
• Thursday, September 7, 2017 – The final totals will be announced and checks will be presented at the Jaycees Chapter Meeting