1. Nominees must either be a former student, coach or Athletic Director of a Polar League School. Persons who have preformed Outstanding Service to a member school may also be nominated.
2. Athletes become first eligible for selection 10 calendar years following graduation.
3. Nominations must be received by February 1st, to be considered for spring induction.
4. A committee of Polar League Athletic Director's will review the nominees and make final selections. A total of three may be inducted in one year. Nominations will be kept for 5 years for yearly consideration. After 5 years, the nominee will be dropped from the pool.
5. induction will be at the Conference Annual Meeting held in the spring of each year. The Inductee will receive a Recognition Plaque. A Plaque will be given to each school who has an Inductee. This Plaque will have spaces for additional Hall of Fame Members.
6. Unique circumstance may be considered.
Categories: - Athlete - Coach - Athletic Director - Special Division ( official, media, trainer, managers, etc.)