CHASE 2021 Mentor Expression of Interest
Thank you for your interest in the CHASE Mentor program. Currently, we have received enough applications for CHASE Mentor and Team Leader positions in 2021. However, we are still open to receiving expression of interests for Mentors and Team Leaders.
If this sounds like you, please fill in the application below with your contact details. In the event that additional Mentor and Team Leader roles become available in 2021, we will reach out to you with further information on how to apply!
=== ABOUT US ===
CHASE is an exciting and dynamic organisation built on the work of its dedicated and talented volunteers.
Involvement with CHASE provides a valuable opportunity to practically apply your knowledge and skills in a supportive team environment. If you have a passion for community health and education, we'd love to have you on board!
This Mentor role will involve:
- Delivering interactive health education sessions to secondary school students in Melbourne’s suburbs.
- Inspiring and guiding students to develop their own projects related to improving health outcomes within their local community
- Acting as role models and mentors for students
- Inspiring young students to improve health awareness and outcomes through a unique understanding of health in a broader community context.
More information can be found below:
- MENTOR Position Description -
- TEAM LEADER Position Description -
- Volunteer Handbook: -
You can learn more about our organisation and vision on our website
For further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at
Contact phone number:
Are you a returning CHASE Mentor?
Would you be interested in being a CHASE Team Leader in 2021?
Yes - I would like to be a CHASE Team Leader
No - I would like to be a CHASE Mentor only
Any questions or comments? Please leave them below!
Alternatively, you may send an email directly to us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Community Health Advancement and Student Engagement.