NED University of Engineering & Technology Center of Professional Excellence (CoPE) | Continual Professional Development (CPD) Events - Fall 2016
Registration and Payment Details
1. Payment can be made via Pay Order/ Bank Draft / Crossed Cheque in favor of “Chairman Department of Civil Engineering, NED University of Engineering & Technology” or Direct Deposit to the bank account “Chairman Civil” bearing Account No. 47-1, National Bank of Pakistan (any branch).
2. After payment, the pay order/ bank draft/ copy of cheque/ direct deposit slip , along with the Registration Form may kindly be sent by any one of the following methods:
(i) By post to the Department of Civil Engineering, NED University, or
(ii) By fax to +92-21-99261255 (Attention: Prof. Rizwan Farooqui) or
(iii) By email to Course Coordinator at
with cc to
3. Payment can also be made at the Registration Desk on the first day of the course,
4. The e-form has to be filled for each of the individuals participating in group (to avail group discount).
6. For details/ queries regarding the registration/ course, please contact us:
Mr. Muhammad Umer, Course Coordinator OR
Prof. Rizwan U. Farooqui, Focal Person
Ph: +92-21- 99261261 ext. 2273, 2616
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Applied For (select one only):
For registration in another course please fill the form again
Construction Project Management Professional (CPMP)
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP-2016) Course Study
Computer Aided Project Management with Primavera P6
Project Management Professional (PMP) Course Study
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Name of Accompanying Group Member 1 ( To Avail Group Discount)
Name of Accompanying Group Member 2( To Avail Group Discount)
Name of Accompanying Group Member 3 ( To Avail Group Discount)
Mode of Payment
(Please choose option and fill appropriate Text Box below)
Cheque Number/Payorder/Bank Draft
Payable Amount (Rs.)
Source of Information
I certify that all of the information presented above is up to date and correct to the best of my knowledge
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service