Code of Silence Award for Outstanding Achievement in Government Secrecy
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Please provide your full name:
2. Please provide your email address:
3. Please select the category that would best describe your identity:
4. Please select the award category where this submission should be considered:
5. Name of department, body, or agency being nominated:
6. Please describe in as much detail as possible why this department, body, or agency should be considered for a Code of Silence Award:
7. It is important for the Code of Silence Award’s judges to be able to independently verify secretive behaviour. Please provide links to news media coverage of that secrecy or supporting documentation:
8. Are you agreeable to having your name associated with this submission or would you prefer to have this submission remain anonymous?
I am ok with this being a public nomination
I would like this to be an anonymous nomination
For questions or more information, contact Ange Holmes, Coordinator, Centre for Free Expression, email@example.com, (416) 655-2475
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ryerson University.