Soap Interactive - Junior Game Developer
Soap Interactive d.o.o. is looking for a game developer to join our team in making amazing interactive experiences. Design, prototype and implement mechanics and work with artists to bring the game world alive.
Company Name: Soap Interactive d.o.o.
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Job Type: Junior Game Developer
Position type: Full Time
Project Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
• Finding creative solutions for technical challenges
• Implementing gameplay mechanics
• Design, prototype and implement mechanics and work with artists to bring the game world alive
• A passion for building games that will be available on multiple platforms
• The desire to improve your skills
• Good C#/C++ skills
• Practical knowledge of software design patterns and programming paradigms
• Experience working in game engines (e.g. Unity/Unreal Engine)
• Experience with computer graphics
• Worked on open-source projects
• Released game projects
• Experience with designing and implementing various gameplay systems
• Ambition to design innovative gameplay mechanics and experiences
• Related degree
• Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work in a team
• Working in a dynamic and vibrant industry
• Work in a passionate team of creatives
• Traveling to gaming conferences and other industry events
• Flexible working hours
Planned position opening: August 2017 or earlier
CV download link
From Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service