C3RN Recommendation Form
THANK YOU to everyone, colleagues, businesses, and other policy makers that have worked with Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN) over the last three years in Massachusetts. We appreciate your support and could not have done such great work without you all.
We are asking our partners and colleagues to write recommendations about the work that C3RN team members have done over the last three years. Some key work C3RN accomplished from 2017-2020 include:
- October 2017 BU Competition Winner - Virtual Center of Excellence
- 2018 Conducted Six Cannabis Science, Education, and Networking Events
- June 2018 Launched Open Cannabis Consumer and Patient Study with UMass Dartmouth
- Advocacy and Testimonies (2017-2020): Lawrence, Methuen, NewburyPort, Harvard, Wendell, Holyoke, Boston;
MA State House, Somerville, Worcester, Martha's Vineyard,
- 2019 MA Cannabis Control Commission Social Equity Training Vendors - taught nine courses
- 2019 Veterans Health and Medical Cannabis Study
- 2019 Helped form the Mass hemp coalition and press conference at MA State House
- 2019 Press conference at MA State house for cannabis research and social justice
- 2019 MA vape ban press conference
- 2019 Cannabis Advancement Series highlighting veterans access to medical cannabis as an alternative
- 2019 Launched Holyoke Community College (HCC) Cannabis Education Center - Workforce Training Programs
- 2020 Launched cannabis culinary workforce training program at HCC
C3RN team members:
Dr. Marion McNabb, Randal MacCaffrie, Kate Phillips, Kellie Klien, DJ Ritter, Eric Casey, and Rachel Bacon.
We thank you SO MUCH for supporting our work over the last three years and thank you for providing a recommendation for C3RNs work. We appreciate it and we wish you all the best successes for your work in the cannabis industry moving forward!
How did you interact with C3RN? (please select all that apply)
Sponsored a C3RN event
Partnered on a C3RN research study
Participated in C3RN events
Partnered on cannabis education
Colleague of C3RN in advocacy or education work
Was a student in a training program offered by C3RN
Member of C3RNs network
How did C3RN's work help you or your business?
What was your experience and interaction with C3RN?
What strengths did C3RN bring to the Massachusetts and national cannabis market?
Can we share your recommendation on our website?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cannabis Community Care and Research Network.