AACI AMPLIFY Application
AMPLIFY is an arts & media program that takes place during the summer and after school. Throughout the program, youth learn about a variety of arts & media topics and create original projects while also building leadership skills as part of an alcohol and other drugs prevention effort. AMPLIFY aims to empower youth through creative arts, using arts & media as a tool to develop team-building skills and community involvement among youth ages 9 - 18.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 3PM – 6PM
School-Year Session: October 1st, 2019 to June 20th, 2020
• Must be age 9 through 18 at the time of enrollment
• Must live in the Santa Clara County
• Must have transportation to and from our office
Our programming is provided through the following two groups:
Explore (Recommended Ages: 9 - 13)
• Two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
• A drop-in friendly group for youth who have a basic interest in arts & media or are looking to explore new activities. This group is geared toward younger youth; however, youth of all ages are welcome to participate.
• Time: 3PM – 6PM
Expressions (Recommended Ages: 13 - 18)
• To register for Expressions, please go to
• One day a week (Fridays)
• For youth who have a strong interest in arts & media and are looking to develop long-term creative and leadership skills. Because this group meets only once a week, a strong commitment and high level of participation will be required.
• Time: 2:30PM – 5:30PM
• Location: Seven Trees Branch Library - 3590 Cas Dr, San Jose, CA 95111
Activities provided at:
AACI Story Road Office
749 Story Road, Suite 50
San Jose, CA 95122
Applications will be accepted any time. If the current session is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
For all questions and concerns, please contact
or 408-975-2730 ext. 489
*AMPLIFY is a program of Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI). Services from AMPLIFY are funded by Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Services Dept. - Substance Use Prevention Services.
Best number to contact you. Please enter 10 digit phone number only with no dashes or parentheses. Ex. 1234567891
Do you want to receive our e-newsletter?
Join the AMPLIFY mailing list to stay up-to-date with our news and announcements.
Address of Residence
Parent/Guardian Emergency Contact Name
Parent/Guardian Emergency Contact Number
Please enter 10 digit phone number only with no dashes or parentheses. Ex. 1234567891
What is your preferred method of contact?
Choose all that apply.
Name of School
Prefer not to say
Which group are you interested in joining?
Explore (recommended ages 9-13)
Expressions (recommended ages 13-18)
Have you ever participated in any of AACI's youth programs?
Yes, and I want to come back!
No, this is my first time!
If yes, what AACI youth programs have you participated in? When?
Do you have any medical conditions or dietary restrictions/allergies or learning difficulties we should be aware of?
How did you hear about us?
Please let us know if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service