Melbourne Italian Festa - Call for Volunteers
Volunteers are valuable contributors to the success of the Melbourne Italian Festa!
We look forward to working as a team and celebrating together the Italo-Australian culture. The Festa could not be what it is without your help.
For those interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill in your expression of interest below. Volunteers will be contacted early to organise roles and times during the day.
Emergency Contact (Name - Phone - Relationship to you)
What time would you be available to help at the Festa? (Please select all that apply)
5:00 AM - 9:00 AM (event set up)
8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 4:00 PM
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 Pm - 11:00 PM
Please indicate if you have any of these qualifications
First Aid Training
Working with Children Check (WWCC)
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Please select the areas you are interested in volunteering for
Happy to assist with ANYTHING
Helping with Bump in and Bump out
Volunteer Information Area
Main Stage Area
VOLUNTEER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) I agree to turn up to my rostered shifts on time, and to advise the Melbourne Italian Festa staff well in advance if my availability for rostered shifts changes.
2) I agree to work under the guidance and supervision of Melbourne Italian Festa staff.
3) I agree to turn up to my first rostered shift 10 minutes before the scheduled shift, so as to be informed of particulars of the role and the festival.
4) I will not turn up to a rostered shift under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5) I agree to advise Melbourne Italian Festa staff if I am unable or uncomfortable to complete tasks that have been assigned to. We will be understanding of these requests, just give us as much notice as possible.
6) I agree to inform my supervisor immediately of any injuries sustained while undertaking volunteering activities.
7) As a member of the Melbourne Italian Festa team, I will do my best to provide correct information and a positive attitude to all participants and co-workers I deal with throughout the festa.
8) I agree to work in a constructive and cooperative way with Melbourne Italian Festa staff and comply with any safety procedures as requested.
9) I understand that if I am unable to complete my allocated shifts, I may be asked to return my volunteer kit.
10) I understand that I am volunteering my services to Melbourne Italian Festa and will not receive any remuneration for my services.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
Please note that all personal information on this application form is highly confidential. It will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and won’t be disclosed to any other parties.
Thank you for your expression of interest. We will do our best to let you know within 2 weeks if you have been successful. However, we kindly ask you to please to be patient as there are many applications to process.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR US?
Contact us - E:
- P: (03) 8341 3200
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service