APADRC 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training Registration
Training Dates and Time:
Week 1: Peace & Conflict Theory, Building Communication Skills
Online Training : May 15 - May 21, 2017 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : May 22, 2017 (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
Week 2: Mediation - Culture and the ADR Process
Online Training : May 23 - May 30, 2017 (you will receive an invitation link on day 1 )
In Person Training : May 31, 2017 (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
Week 3: Application of Mediation in Role Plays
In Person Training : June 5, 2017 (8:00 AM - 17:00 PM)
**Note: All training dates are required.
Location of in-person sessions:
AAAJ-LA Community Room
1145 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Early Registration (ends on Nov 30, 2016) : $595 general / $395 (student/senior/low-income)
- Regular Registration : $625 general / $425 (student/senior/low-income)
- APADRC volunteers and interns: $25 (Administrative Fee)
- Discounts may be available to organizations sending more than one individual to the training.
- Fee Wavier : Limited partial and full fee waivers will be considered for individuals interested in training but unable to afford the fees. Fee waiver applications must be submitted by January 20, 2017. Please request a form by contacting Khyati Mehta.
Provided by APADRC. Instructions for parking will be sent out one week before the in-person sessions.
*Please bring lunch or be prepared to buy lunch during your break time.