URGENT DATA ANALYSTS RECRUITMENT
Our client, a key player in the FMCG industry with a drive to be a world class enterprise, has great interest in the quality of life of the general populace and high returns for stakeholders, is currently seeking a team of Data Analysts who will be responsible for preparing raw data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
Ideal candidates will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business, covering a range of topics while providing competitive advantages for our organization and our customers through novel data infrastructure, metrics, insights, and data services.
Remuneration: Very Attractive.
• BSc. in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related fields.
• 5 credits in O’level ( At least credit in Mathematics and English compulsory)
• Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• Not more than 30 years of age.
• Compile and analyze data related business transactions.
• Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
• Transform data from one source or format to another, importing it into our product
• Gain an understanding of our product, our customer’s data, and the industry to inform data adjustments and quality.
• Planning and organizing
• Information collection and management
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Kindly apply through:
DATE OF BIRTH(e.g DD/MM/YYYY)
AGE( e.g 26YEARS)
ALTERNATIVE PHONE NUMBER
HOUSE ADDRESS( e.g 24 Bamigbole street, Oshodi)
SECOND CLASS UPPER
SECOND CLASS LOWER
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Workforce Group.