All final awardee information will be due by May 5, 2017.
Please review the community requirements and procedures, and make sure that you have all information available before starting to complete the form.
Community Requirements & Procedures:
1) Choose a point person at the central agency (BJE, Federation, or other), and an email address that will receive all documents.
2) Establish a committee for the local awards process.
3) Establish any additional local evaluation criteria and timeline.
4) Create a plan to honor awardee(s).
5) Publicize award locally and call for nominations.
6) Follow up with nominees and ask them to submit the Educator Form.
7) Evaluate (by committee) the eligible educators; select a winner for the community.
8) Submit final awardee materials to HGF.
9) Provide a check for your awardee, in addition to the check from HGF and your local celebration/ceremony and local publicity. [Additional winners by prior arrangement.]