CREM: Certificate in Renewable Energy Management
COVID-19 UPDATE: The July 13 - 15, 2020 training days will be held virtually in an online classroom.
Course fee: $1998
Price Includes: parking, lunch, and a notebook
The goal of the CREM program is not only to provide a sound foundation of how existing renewable energy technologies work, but also to have a firm grasp of policies and financial options so they can make informed decisions as a manager and businessperson in the renewable energy industry.
There will be three classroom days in Raleigh, NC with the rest of the course taking place online.
Please register the name of the person taking the course. If you are registering for multiple persons, you may submit another registration after submitting this form. When you are ready to pay by credit card, just click on the hyperlink provided in the confirmation page. Note that registration will not be considered complete until at least one payment has been made.
In the event you need to cancel one class, the following options are available:
• Substitute a colleague for the whole program with no charge or penalty
• Attend next scheduled class for no penalty or additional fee
• Cancel 14+ days before workshop - 95% refund
• Cancel 7-14 days before workshop - 50% refund
• Cancel 1-7 days before workshop - 25% refund
• Cancel first day of class or later - no refund
I attest that I have read and understand the above information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Carolina State University.