Beer-lesque 2020 Craft Vendor Application
We are thrilled to invite you to the 2020 edition of Railwork's The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show!
Thank you for your interest! Please fill out and submit the following form to apply as a Craft Vendor for this festival.
All applications will be juried, and submitting this application form does not guarantee you a space. If your application is successful, you will be sent a vendor package and details on how to submit payment. Payment must be made in full by March 1, 2020 in order to hold your space.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS March 1, 2020!
This event will be held at the Elgin County Railway Museum in St. Thomas, ON, inside the museum's spacious hall. The hall boasts high ceilings, so any tents or other free-standing structures are permitted. Vendors are required to supply their own tent or other appropriate structure, as well as chairs, tables, and any other fixtures. Each vendor space is 10' x 10'. The event will be divided into two sessions (day & night) on Saturday May 9, 2020. Vendors are expected to carry on business throughout both sessions as follows: 11am-4pm, and 5pm-11pm, with a 1 hour break from 4pm-5pm to accommodate event turnover from one session to the next.
DATE & SESSIONS:
Saturday May 9, 2020
Day Session: 11am-4pm
Night Session: 5pm-11pm
LOCATION: Elgin County Railway Museum (225 Wellington Street, St.Thomas)
Each booth is a 10 x 10 ft. space per Vendor at a cost of $84.75 ($75+HST)
**If you are interested in having a larger booth, separate tent area, or more power please email
The venue provides limited power capabilities. Please let us know if your booth REQUIRES power. If you are only powering decorative lights, you may not be granted a vendor space with power. If the OPERATION of your booth requires power, please indicate your exact requirements here, and what you will be powering. If you do not yet know your power requirements, you must notify us by March 1, 2020 of your exact electrical requirements.
What are you powering?
If you require a space with power access, please indicate what you will be powering.
Vendor Contact Information
If different from the Vendor Name given above.
Phone - Office
Phone - Mobile
Website Address or Facebook Page
If you have no website, please send photos of your wares to
with a note telling us that they belong to you.
Please provide your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or other social media handles so we can connect and promote you.
Please list all the types of items you would like to sell at this festival.
What is the overall price range of your items?
Do you have any other questions or comments for us? Or, is there anything that we need to know about you or your company?
Policies & Regulations
The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show - Craft Vendor Contract
1. The vendor must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage ($2,000,000).
Liability insurance coverage must name The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show, The Railworks Coalition, Elgin County Railway Museum and the City of St.Thomas as “Additional Insured.” Without this proof, event management cannot allow an vendor to participate.
2. The vendor agrees to confine his/her presentation to within the contracted space subject to approval by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show management, and within the maximum height set by the event rules and regulations and to maintain a staff in his/her booth space during event hours.
3. Event management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel vendors or their personnel if, in management’ s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other event participants and/or attendees.
4. Proselytizing of a religious or political nature is not permitted in the designated premises.
5. Materials depicting graphic violence, as deemed by event management, are not permitted on site.
6. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
7. Space contracted by the vendor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of event management. The vendor may not distribute literature or promotional material from a third party without the prior written consent of event management.
8. The vendor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by event management in the best interests of The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show, and agrees that event management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during, and after The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show.
9. The vendor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless event management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by event management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the vendor, other vendors, event management, the City of St.Thomas and their respective agents, servants and employees and members of the public attending the event, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with the vendor's occupancy of said space.
10. The vendor may use the The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show logo to promote only his/her participation at the event. It cannot be used in any way that is perceived as an endorsement by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show of the vendor's company, product, or service without written approval from The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show.
11. Goods must not be shipped to the event for shipping charges to be paid on arrival, as event management will not accept these. Event management assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before or during the period of the event, or after its closing.
12. The vendor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the event but must remain intact until after the closing hour of the event. The vendor also agrees to remove his/her exhibit, equipment, and appurtenances from the event by the final move-out time, or in the event of failure to do so, the vendor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
13. Event management reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the date or dates upon which the event is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change.
In addition, event management shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatever beyond the control of event management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
In the event that the exhibit space to be used by the vendor should in any way be rendered unusable, the vendor shall pay for such space only for the period during which it was or could have been used as determined within the sole discretion of event management.
Event management will make a refund of all monies paid by the vendor to event management in the event that the event is not held as proposed by event management.
14. Event management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the vendor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the event rules, regulations or vendor policy, in which case the vendor shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him /her and any further occupancy of such space.
15. Event management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the vendor.
16. The solicitation of cash donations is not permitted by vendors in the The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show licensed area.
17. The vendor acknowledges that The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show sponsors may have exclusive on-site distribution privileges for certain products.
18. The vendor is subject to the terms of the attached Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show Vendor Policy and any other conditions placed on the vendor by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show staff specific to your participation.
I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree with the above listed Policies and Regulations.
Either party may cancel this contract provided written notice is received as follows:
- By April 1, 2020 in which case all monies paid by the vendor will be refunded.
- After April 1 and prior to April 13, 2020, in which case the vendor will be liable for
50% of the total contracted space costs.
- After April 13, 2020 in which case the vendor will be liable for 100% of the total contracted
By cancelling this contract the vendor forfeits all right or claims to the allocated space and event management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages. This cancellation policy is not conditional upon approval of booth location.
I agree to the terms of the 2020 Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show Vendor Agreement, Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show Vendor Policy and Regulations, Cancellation Policy, and that the information I have provided in this application is accurate.
I agree to abide by all rules and regulations adopted by The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show (Event Management) and have read the Conditions of Contract of event above. If this contract is sent to The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show electronically, we authorize The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show to take any and all steps as though the electronic copy of the contract were an original.
By checking the box below, I agree to pay the balance of this agreement upon receipt of an invoice. I understand that my booth is only confirmed upon receipt of a completed application and payment in full. Post-dated cheques do not constitute full payment.
Thank you for your application!
We look forward to seeing you at The Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show on May 9, 2020!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service