Ashland Chautauqua 2021: In Times of War
Please complete this brief survey each day that you attend an evening performance. Your name and email address on each survey will be included in a drawing for a prize that will be awarded the week of July 19. The Winner will be notified through email.
Your participation in evaluating our programs is important to our funding sources and helps us continue to improve Ashland Chautauqua.
1. Program Day & Title: Select all that apply.
TUESDAY, JULY 13, Ernest Hemingway (John Aderson)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 14, Gertrude Bell (Karen Vuranch)
THURSDAY, JULY 15, Benjamin O. Davis Jr. (James Armstead)
FRIDAY, JULY 16, Coralie Franklin Cook (Ilene Evans )
SATURDAY, JULY 17, Winston Churchill (Kevin Radaker)
2. How did you hear about this event? Select all that apply.
Word of Mouth
Newspaper/Magazine (specify in Question 3 below)
Guy C. Myers Band Shell
3. Which newspaper or magazine? Select all that apply.
Mansfield News Journal
Wooster Daily Record
Town Money Saver
4. How engaging were the programs you attended
5. How useful was the 20-page, full-color Event Program?
6. How would you rate the event facilities and site?
7. What did you like best about the event?
8. How could the event be improved?
9. Other comments:
To receive information about future Ashland Chautauqua events and to enter the prize drawing, please include your name and email address below.
PLEASE NOTE: Our major funding sources require zipcode/postal code information about the audience for future grant funding. Help us keep our funding!
Zip Code/ Postal code
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service