Apply for a Community Yarn Fund grant
I am delighted to invite you to apply for a grant from Little Skein's Community Yarn Fund. The fund is designed to put high quality, handmade making supplies in the hands of makers who might not otherwise be able to use them. If you are limited or low income and usually use more basic wools or acrylic-based yarns and have been longing to try a hand-dyed yarn, this program is especially for you.
Here's how it works:
• If you are limited or low income, you can apply for a grant that can be used to purchase any of the yarn, kits, or project bags in the Little Skein shop.
• Applications are on the honor system. If you apply, I trust that you are limited or low income.
• You can apply for a mini-grant of $40, midi-grant of $80, or a max grant of $140.
• Grants can only be used in the Little Skein shop and must be used within 90 days.
• The program is open to US-based knitters only at the current time.
• Please apply no more than once every six months.
Other things you should know:
• Grants are made around the 1st of each month, and I'll notify you by email.
• Your grant comes from a pool of "pay it forward" funds donated by other members of the Little Skein community.
• Your name and application are completely confidential.
Thank you for applying and for helping to make our community more connected and inclusive. You may email any questions to me at
(updated October 5, 2019)
What is your name (first and last, please)?
Which type of grant are you applying for?
Max grant $140
What happens next?
I'll be in touch with you by email during our next grant cycle. You may email questions to me at
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service