UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2011-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-118
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
41. Constitutionally the registration and recognition of political parties is the function performed by
The Election Commission of India
The State Election Commission of respective States
The Law Ministry of Government of India
Election Department of the State Governments
42. The members of Gram Sabha are
Registered voters of Village Panchayat
Sarpanch, Upsarpanch and Village level worker
Sarpanch, Gram Sevak and elected Panchas
Sarpanch, Upsarpanch and all elected Panchas
43. By which of the following methods the true evaluation of the students is possible?
Evaluation twice in a year.
Evaluation at the end of the course.
44. Suppose a student wants to share his problems with his teacher and he visits the teacher’s house for the purpose, the teacher should
suggest him to meet the principal and solve the problem.
extend reasonable help and boost his morale.
contact the student’s parents and solve his problem.
suggest him that he should never visit his house.
45. When some students are deliberately attempting to disturb the discipline of the class by making mischief, what will be your role as a teacher?
Expelling those students.
Isolate those students.
Reform the group with your authority.
Giving them an opportunity for introspection and improve their behaviour.
46. Which of the following belongs to a projected aid?
47. A teacher is said to be fluent in asking questions, if he can ask
many meaningful questions in a fixed time
as many questions as possible
maximum number of questions in a fixed time
48. Which of the following qualities is most essential for a teacher?
He should be a well dressed person.
He should have patience.
He should be a learned person.
He should be an expert in his subject.
49. A hypothesis is a
50. Suppose you want to investigate the working efficiency of nationalised bank in India, which one of the following would you follow?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service