LINGUA MARATHON 7-8
I. Choose the right variant
1. What word can you use to describe hair?
2. last summer she sunbathed in the Crimea. She looks ___.
3. Ken is slim and sporty. He eats healthy food and keeps ___.
4. He took up weightlifting a year ago. He ___ to do weightlifting.
5. My father usually buys sport magazines in the ___.
6. You can buy fresh fruit and vegetables in the ___.
7. It smells delicious here. Let's go into the ___.
8. I have known my best friend ___ three years.
9. They haven't done the washing up ___ they bought a dishwasher.
10. How many pairs of shoes ___?
have you been buying
have you bought
11. Kerry ___ homework all day.
have been doing
has been doing
12. Who is the Head of Great Britain?
Queen Elizabeth II
13. The United Kingdom consists of ___.
14. The capital of England is ___.
15. London stands on the ___.
16. Which place is called the Eighth Wonder of the World?
the Lake District in England
the Giant's Causeway in Nothern Ireland
the Highlands in Scotland
17. "Loch" means in Scottish ___.
18. Must they come to school in time? Yes, you ___.
19. We usually do physical exercises on machines in the ___.
20. She would like ___ a school uniform.
II. Listen to the text and mark true or false statement.
21. The king was once travelling through Poland.
22. The king had breakfast in a small inn in a little village.
23. He ordered two boiled eggs, butter and bread and some coffee.
24. There were few eggs in the village.
25. The king was surprised with the price of food.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service