Do I need a visa to study at the School?
Please complete this web form to confirm you have the correct immigration permission to study at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Do you have a valid EEA or Swiss passport? *
You can find a list of EEA countries at
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service