California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) Student Member Application 2020-2022
Thank you for your interest in becoming the 2020 -2022 CSAC Student member.
Information about the California Student Aid Commission can be found on their website at:
Before beginning your application, please read through the information below.
There are the following five sections of this application:
Section 1 - Personal Information
Section 2 - College Information
Section 3 - Interest Questionnaire
Section 4 - Governor's Office Appointment Application Questions
Section 5 - Resume
Section 6 - Letter of Support
1. Review the CSAC Student Nomination Process prior to submitting an application. The process can be found on the SSCCC website here:
. Note: The Board of Directors recently approved the nomination process so some of the timelines will be off. Once you apply, you will be notified of each requirement and timeline.
2. After submitting, applicants will have the ability to edit their responses.
3. Applicants may be asked to provide additional verification for any of the information provided on this application.
4. If appointed, the student member will not be able to serve as an executive or director on the Student Senate for California Community Colleges Board of Directors.
5. The SSCCC handles the initial nominations for the CSAC student member. Finalists will also be required to complete the Governor's Office application process once their names are submitted. You can view that application here:
. Note: The Governor's Appointment Application will ask questions about criminal history and/or prior conviction(s).
Applications will close on May 24, 2020, at 11:59 PM. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please email any question you may have to Julie Adams at
This release is needed to allow the SSCCC to verify eligibility.
I authorize my college to disclose to the SSCCC educational records that are necessary to verify my eligibility to serve on the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC). I further authorize the SSCCC to, if necessary, disclose my eligibility status to the members of the SSCCC Board for discussion and appropriate action at SSCCC Board of Directors meetings.This consent is valid as of the date I apply for the CSAC student position until the end of June 2020 or when the final appointment is made by the governor. I further understand that I may revoke this release at any time by notifying the SSCCC in writing, and that in doing so, I resign my eligibility to serve on the CSAC.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Student Senate for California Community Colleges.